Re: tough choices

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:00:15 +1000

Blair Adamache apparently said,on my timestamp of 23/06/2004 1:17 PM:

> product for security. So, to say that DB2 necessitates Tivoli for security,
> as has been contended in this thread and in the past by Oracle sycophants, is

So why did IBM require it to implement security in the SAP system I evaluated a while ago? It made them nearly as expensive as the nearest option.

> kipper. Larry E has worked on Wall Street with both DB2 customers on
> mainframes, UNIX, Linux and Windows. Larry: have you ever included a Tivoli
> security package for a DB2 customer?

and Larry E worked in Wall st is proof of what exactly? Would you like to compare that "certification" with a military secret clearance?

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto