Re: The new Beastie Boys cd has a virus

From: FunkyDevil <qs8rzr001_at_sneakemail.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2004 23:28:29 -0700

Lensman <president_at_whitehouse.gov> wrote in message news:<c4egd01ghgt3qvoadccelfhcumpdcanjbs_at_4ax.com>...
> Shut up, fuckhead

 You can't talk to me like that because I'm l33t h4x0r , I'll crack your b0x , and 0VVN joo .

Now I'll curse at you in l33t binary.

0100 0101 0101

s33 y0u c4n't h4ng w1d d4t.

You can't see me. I'm too high up. I look down on you like the bitch you is.

Don't fuck with my crew , me crew will fuck you up.

 phear my script ki6613 abilities.BIATCH.

I'll cut and paste you. suuuuuuuuucccckkkaaaaaaaaaaasssss Received on Wed Jun 23 2004 - 01:28:29 CDT