Re: Chuck Lysaght's theme song

From: j r sherman <jrst_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 22 Jun 2004 09:46:38 -0700

In article <2400cbfe.0406220118.561281d3_at_posting.google.com>, janet santana says...

>I Forgot My Nym <catchafallingkook_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> janet santana wrote:
>>
>>> PepperoniChuck_at_yahoo.com wrote in message

>> > Actually Chuck Lysaght's theme song is "Free Bird".
>>
>> So, after the bird got prison time for raping a kid, it got freed?
>> Is there a happy ending?
>> Did some hunter shoot the damned perverted bird?
>
>No children were raped in the poem "a perfect angel".

how do we know that? you posted a poem that glorifies the brutal rape of a young child, so how can we say for sure you have not acted out your obvious desire to commit sexual abuse on child, because you say so?

"no, i dream about wanting to rape a child and i've even posted my desires in a poem on-line, but i've never raped a child before because i said so!"

i don't think it works that way, chuckles, sorry.

where there's chuckles wishing to rape little kids, there might be chuckles already having done it.

j r sherman

"I walked with a Zombie, I walked with a Zombie, I walked with a Zombie last night."
                        Roky Erikson