Re: Setting up a new server

From: E Sullivan <ellie999nospam_at_nospamptd.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:40:59 -0400

Thanks for all of your helpful answers. When I do set up a new server, will I be able to export my database from my old server and then import it to the new server? At this point, I really have no involvement with the old server but if anything new is needed, I will be drafted immediately!

Thanks again,

Ellie