Re: After Creating New Dtabase...

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:39:58 +1000

I have nothing to add.

Next time you post asking for help, you might have the courtesy to let us know that the information you are providing is not the actual fact of the matter, but your boiled-down version of it. Then people won't waste their time trying to spot errors in your boiling down process instead of more usefully concentrating on the actual facts.

I feel like you've just wasted an hour of my time. And I don't like being, effectively, lied to. Company restrictions we all have to live with. But posting without mentioning they exist is not on, in my view. And if you are working for a company, tell them to get a Metalink support contract.

HJR Received on Tue Jun 22 2004 - 07:39:58 CDT