Re: When the DBA sequels - simple (phfilosophical?) tuning question

From: Rick Denoire <100.17706_at_germanynet.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 22:56:47 +0200

Your contribution has been very instructive to me.

I think I understood your point regarding selectivity and cardinality. If I weren't so tired, I would post the execution plan of the query when the table has histograms. In the meanwhile, I will try to keep sticking on the learning curve.

Thanks a lot.

Bye
Rick Denoire Received on Mon Jun 21 2004 - 15:56:47 CDT