Re: The new Beastie Boys cd has a virus

From: JR <nowayinhell_at_spam.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:11:10 +0200

> ... I have to add that if you hold down (IIRC) Ctrl-Alt when loading a CD on
> Windows, it halts the autorun procedure.

You guys know You can switch autorun off... did that a long time ago... but it has nothing todo with the matter

http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=20128&highlight=copy+protected

http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/366191/2004-06-13/2004-06-19/0

This is for real... and very bad, and its very naive to think you're save on Linux or MacOS, they are working hard on the implementation of DRM on these platforms

JR Received on Mon Jun 21 2004 - 14:11:10 CDT