ORA_TEMP_1_DS tables in data dictionary

From: Roger Jackson <rjackson1_at_hotkey.net.au>
Date: 20 Jun 2004 06:33:34 -0700

Hi,

I have noticed the following tables in our data dictionary.

OWNER                          TABLE_NAME
SYS                            ORA_TEMP_1_DS_18925
SYS                            ORA_TEMP_1_DS_20007
SYS                            ORA_TEMP_1_DS_35301

These are copies of application tables in our database. These tables do not contain any rows...

Does anybody know what the purpose of these tables are and why they are created?

We are currently running Oracle 9.2.0.5 on HP-UX 11.11

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,

Roger. Received on Sun Jun 20 2004 - 08:33:34 CDT