Re: Starting the serwer

From: Michael Austin <maustin_at_firstdbasource.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 02:45:59 GMT

Wojtek wrote:

> Hello
> I have installed the oracle server. Now I dont know how to start it. Please
> Help me
>
> Thanks
> Wojtek

did you read the installation instructions and all of the related docs that tell you how to do that -- and as the other poster suggested, without a platform or version, it would take a while to list all of the ways to start Oracle on the 100+ platforms and OSes...

or if you are too lazy to read all of the docs (like me :) ) Google is your friend...

M. Received on Sat Jun 19 2004 - 21:45:59 CDT