Re: Can't start lsnrctl

From: FM <fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:25:48 GMT

*sigh*
I just finished to recompile php...
I'm using oracle apache server and the opmn to start and stop it. Now I have the php support... but I can't reproduce your error.

I think this is because you are using your own apache (the one in the fedora distribution).
Yesterday I got the CDs. Maybe today I'll have fun installing it and trying what you did.

By the way: Davide Bianchi? Probably he was watching the football match, as well, from NL...

Fabrizio

--

Fabrizio Magni

fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com