Re: Sorry...

From: Peter J Ross <gadfly_at_NOSPAMmeow.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 03:32:54 GMT

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 21:49:15 GMT, Daedalus wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:12:23 -0700, Daniel Morgan
> <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>, wrote:
>
>> Tom Bishop wrote:
>>
>>> Apologies to the oracle people.
>>>
>>> There are quite a few jerkwads on the poetry groups
>>> that like to crosspost me to Oracle because I used to
>>> work there...
>>
>> Well please be so kind as to tell those posting through reputable
>> ISPs or from employers that formal complaints will go out to have their
>> internet access killed if they don't learn to respect the c.d.o. usenet
>> groups.
>>
>> Their adolescent fun can turn into an inability to connect or
>> unemployment if they don't develop a bit of maturity.
>
> Dear Tommy kook,
> I've missed out for a few days. Be a good lad and pleace be telling me
> which newsgroup this arrogant, netkkkopping prick posted from.

Tommy is far too stupid to understand you, so I'll reply.

The post originated in comp.databases.oracle.server. Daniel Morgan is evidently the NET.GOD in charge of allowing/disallowing crossposting there.

> "if they don't learn to respect the c.d.o. usenet groups."??? OMFG!

I don't think the University of Washington should let janitors have Usenet access. Just a random thought.

[cdos added]

--
PJR :-)

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)