Re: Insert Multiple Lines into long or varchar2 field

From: Alan <wangxianlg_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2004 05:54:10 -0700

Thanks for your help.

I think it's something to do the application itself. Right now I tried to migrate application from Unify database into Oracle. The application works fine with the Unify database but it doesn't work with Oracle.

I tried to updated the record using chr(10) and when the application gets the newest updated record back and shows in the multiple lines. The wired things is when the application updates the record again and retrieved the data back in the single line again in the application.

Alan