Have DBCA create SQL script?

From: Alexander Skwar <from_at_alexander.skwar.name>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 11:47:45 +0200

Hello.

Is it possible to have DBCA (Database Configuration Assistant) of 9i create an SQL script, which can (later) be executed on the Oracle server?

Reason is, that I'd like to use DBCA on my Windows PC, while the server is running HP-UX and I don't want to have DBCA run on the orasrv.

Thanks,

Alexander Skwar

--
panic("CPU too expensive - making holiday in the ANDES!");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/mips/kernel/traps.c