Re: database market share 2003

From: Andrew Hamm <ahamm_at_mail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:54:28 +1000

Noons wrote:
> "Andrew Hamm" <ahamm_at_mail.com> wrote...

Oh, I feel priviledged - I thought you were ignoring me. I think we've had a run-in in the past, and I thought you performed the dramatic and horrifyingly isolating act of plonking me a year ago. Perhaps you are a saint of a person who routinely forgives people and removed them from your kill file. We are blessed by your internet presence.

>> Noon, Serge has already backed off.
>
> No, they have continued. Clearly, you have NO CLUE
> how to check a thread.

Gosh, the last posting I see from Serge in c.d.i is the 12th, and I made my posting on the 17th. To me that sounds like he's backed off and stopped posting.

I am so tempted to keep winding you up for a few more days, but that would only prolong this thread. I think many new people have seen you as the tanty-throwing fool that you are, and I guess the members of c.d.o.s have known this for a long time. Received on Thu Jun 17 2004 - 18:54:28 CDT