Re: OMLETv4 The Ultimate Visual Real Time Oracle Monitoring Tool

From: omlet v4 <amjadd_at_uop.edu.jo>
Date: 17 Jun 2004 09:41:45 -0700

sybrandb_at_yahoo.com wrote in message news:<a1d154f4.0406150635.615476aa_at_posting.google.com>...
> amjadd_at_uop.edu.jo (omlet v4) wrote in message news:<604b7892.0406150101.1fc549bc_at_posting.google.com>...
> > "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield_at_dial.pipex.com> wrote in message news:<40c8c691$0$20517$cc9e4d1f_at_news-text.dial.pipex.com>...
> > > "Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote in message

> literal
> > >
> > > Oh and it causes ora-0600s with intermedia on a regular basis, it can cause
> > > wrong results even in 9205 with decode,it can cause type comilation?
> >
> > Please enlighten me? What is type
> > comilation?????????????????????????????
> >
> > > with ora-0600 and various other interesting side effects from trying to deal
> > > with the symptoms and not the cause.
> > >
> > > Other than that of course pefectly safe....
> >
> > I always suspected that the Oracle server is an error-laden product.
> > Trust me when I left Oracle, everything was in perfect order. Damn
> > those I????? and those A?????. Please be more specific and file these
> > errors with Oracle Support. This thread is finally digging some dirt
> > for the ???? in Redwood Shores. I would appreciate it if you test
> > these issues with Oracle 10g?!
>

> So why didn't you fix all those errors yourself, Mr. 'Know everything
> better' Spammer?
> You seem to be incapable to see you are more and more making a clown
> of yourself by making all kind of wild claims you don't substantiate
> in any fashion.
> Likely you were laid of by Oracle, and probably rightly so.
>
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

actually I coordinated Oracle/EMC demo of the first tera byte database in Hopkinton and then joined EMC. likely half of your crown jewels are run on Oracle/EMC. I bet the other half is missing!

If you don't use EMC Symmetrix line , then probably Network Appliance filer which ...... If you don't .... then probably Veritas file system .......... Received on Thu Jun 17 2004 - 11:41:45 CDT