Errors ORA-12801 and ORA-29913 while reading data from external table

From: Diana <diana.krapf_at_gmx.de>
Date: 17 Jun 2004 07:50:31 -0700

hello,

we want to select data from an external table. the file contains different types of data, the first 2 signs are BA, BZ or BO. We use 3 external tables
EXT_BA, EXT_BO, EXT_BZ. We have altered all the table:

ALTER TABLE EXT_BA LOCATION ('ext_file');
ALTER TABLE EXT_BO LOCATION ('ext_file');
ALTER TABLE EXT_BZ LOCATION ('ext_file');

if we select the table EXT_BO and EXT_BZ everything is okay. while selecting the table EXT_BA we get the following errors:

ORA-12801: error signaled in parallel query server P000 ORA-29913: error in executing ODCIEXTTABLEFETCH callout

what is the problem?

thanks. Received on Thu Jun 17 2004 - 09:50:31 CDT