OEM - 9i Windows XP -

From: Jeremy <newspostings_at_hazelweb.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:04:42 +0100

OK here's a question - how do you add an additional parameter to the database using the Edit Database: Configuration screen?

I have clicked into all "initialization paramaters" and see there e.g. UTL_FILE_DIR and I want to add an additional entry. But there doesn't appear to be a means of adding a new parameter.

Is my vision defective or my knowledge lacking (the latter I suspect in this case). Upn until now, used to editing the init.ora file for 8i and earlier databases.

--

jeremy