Serializable transactions get rolled back while there are no other transactions running?!

From: Oliver Zeigermann <oliver_at_zeigermann.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:47:07 +0200

Folks!

Is it possible a serializable transaction gets rolled back becasue it can not be serialized when there is *no other* transaction running in parallel?

Because I get those transactions rolled back for that reason and toad keeps telling me there is no other connection and then no other transaction running on it.

Is toad trustworthy? Am I going crazy?

Thanks for any help (any psychiatrists around)?

Oliver Received on Thu Jun 17 2004 - 02:47:07 CDT