Re: database market share 2003

From: Enor P <enor_1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:05:01 +0100

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> Noons wrote:
>

>> Enor P <enor_1_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>>>Why you post on informix newsgroup? We don't care, do want hear this.

>> Why don't you complain about EVERYONE else who
>> continues to x-post there, arsehole?
>> I'll post wherever I want, whenever I want and
>> about whatever I want and you can go and shove
>> your offended replies where the sun doesn't shine.
>> Got it?
>
> Have you ever noticed how replies, like the one above by Enor, are never
> written in Oracle, SQL Server, or Sybase forums? I don't even remember
> them in the Informix group before purchased. This is a curiosity of the
> blue suiters. They've replaced 'hear no evil' with 'hear nothing
> that isn't the party line'.

We have hear what you say. You have say it lots and lots. You keep say, till we get anger. Is like small child want toy. Not stop till me say yes. We not want hear same thing over again. We have listen, we have say what we say, YOU are pesron not want to think somone else have somthing true to say.

What is blue suiter please?

--
Enor