After Creating New Dtabase...

From: Arijit Chatterjee <arijitchatterjee123_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 16 Jun 2004 23:15:22 -0700

Hi,
I am new in Oracle.Yesterday I installed oracle 9i.On that time I created a database called FirstDB after that through Db Creation Wizard I created another database called SecondDB.

1.Now how can I access the SecondDB.

After successful creation of SecondDB I got a message your userid is change_on_install and password manager and sid secondDB.But after creation ,through this user id and password and SID I couldn't able to connect the database.

Today I think I did some wrong thing.
I went to TNSNAMES.ORA and change the port of SecondDB because FirstDB and seconddb had same port no ..1521.I made secondDB as 1520.

After that I couldn't able to connect my FirstDb also.

Please Suggest me.How to resolve this issue.Plz don't refer me to metalink.
Because I don't have any ID.
Regards
Arijit Chatterjee Received on Thu Jun 17 2004 - 01:15:22 CDT