Re: Toad alternative?

From: G Dahler <yellow-shark_at_spamex.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:45:56 -0400

"Holger Baer" <holger.baer_at_science-computing.de> a écrit dans le message de news:capmfl$6t2$1_at_news.BelWue.DE...
> Forte Agent wrote:
>
> I like PL/SQL Developer from www.allroundautomations.com.
> It has about every functionality I needed for developement tasks
> (they weren't that large, though).

We did try the product here. Interesting, solid, not expensive, but the developpers missed the fact that you cannot open multiple connections and easily switch between them in the tool like in TOAD. So we continue to use toad, but we dont have hundreds of developpers. Received on Wed Jun 16 2004 - 12:45:56 CDT