Home -> Community -> Usenet -> c.d.o.server -> chuckles has reported insurgent.org to Angelfire! Ph33r him! (was: Great pictures of Tom Bishop and Chuck Lysaght)

chuckles has reported insurgent.org to Angelfire! Ph33r him! (was: Great pictures of Tom Bishop and Chuck Lysaght)

From: Peter J Ross <gadfly_at_NOSPAMmeow.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 05:44:02 GMT

On 15 Jun 2004 02:26:29 -0700, janet santana wrote:

> TomHasBigNostrils_at_mail.ru wrote in message news:<40CE07E0.28040.3ED1B7_at_localhost>...
>> http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v294/tombishop/a.jpg
>>
>> http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v294/tombishop/b.jpg
>>
>> http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v294/tombishop/c.jpg
>
> admin_at_photobucket.com
>
> They've been notified about my image, Hosted by Angelfire, being used
> without my permission. Angelfire also has been notified about
> Insurgent.org.
>
> You damn fools will never learn.

Angelfire has been notified about insurgent.org?

Are you looking for a Clueless Newbie of the Month or Tar & Feathers award to add to your Kook of the Month and Order of the Holey Sockpuppet, pedo?

--
PJR :-)

The Chuckles Lysaght Plagiarism Mini-FAQ:
http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/chuck/
More about Chuckles:
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/Kooks/KOTM08.html

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)