CPU Resource Quota

From: John Wood <jwood_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 03:44:28 GMT

I read some where that we can set up CPU/Disk IO Resource Quota for a specific Oracle Account. I have an Oracle Account mainly to run some Statistical Reports. I would like to limit this accounts 's CPU Quota not to have more than 50%. This way we can allocate at least half of the resources to other Users for update.

Could someone give me an idea how to do it; and what should I watch for with this kind of setup.

Thanks.

JW. Received on Tue Jun 15 2004 - 22:44:28 CDT