Re: Rman recovery question

From: hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 14 Jun 2004 18:56:14 -0700

Hi Howard

Thanks for the crystal clear explanation as usual.I guess this answers my question

<quote>
(autobackup simply means a
control file backup is taken when file 1 is not backed up. RMAN always includes the control file in a backup operation that includes file 1, regardless of the autobackup setting)
<quote/>

regards
Hrishy