Re: LDAP and standard edition ?

From: Frank van Bortel <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:53:48 +0200

http://otn.oracle.com/products/oid/index.html#tech_info has a lot of information; and there are several referrals to "can work with" Haven't looked into it a lot lately, but my experience with the 8i version matches yours: "can work with products x,y and z"...., as long as OID is leading...
--

Regards,
Frank van Bortel