Oracle application server, which platform

From: Janos Makadi <jmakadi_at_fc.dunaferr.hu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:08:08 +0200

Hi everyone,

We would like to by a new Oracle Application Server, Standard Edition. My task is to decide which OS should we use. My personal oppinion is to choose some kind of linux distro. As I know oracle supports SuSE SLES, and RedHat Advanced Server.

Does anyone has any experiences? Received on Mon Jun 14 2004 - 07:08:08 CDT