MultiMaster Replication Using Dialup - Newbie Question

From: JDM <jdmampilly_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jun 2004 03:42:50 -0700

Hi all,
We are trying to setup a Multimaster Replication environment between multiple sites using Oracle 9.2.0.1.0 databases. The sites will be connected using dialup. Replication between two sites which was setup works fine, now we need to set up a third site. The question is will replication work if one of the sites is not connected (ie can we connect two sites at a time and do the replication process.)

Any helpful hints will be appreciated

Joseph. Received on Mon Jun 14 2004 - 05:42:50 CDT