Re: Problems cloning a database/database instance

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 20:03:48 +1000

"Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote in message news:40cd53ac$0$11521$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au...

> "ohaya" <ohaya_at_cox.net> wrote in message news:40CD4736.F213987C_at_cox.net...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm running Oracle 9i on a Win2K Server, and I've been trying to follow
> > a procedure for cloning a database ("TEST") as shown here:
> >
> > http://www.sap-img.com/oracle-database/cloning-a-oracle-database.htm

Actually, upon a little further investigation, that site is apparently nothing very much but unattributed rip-offs of all my old material.

I should know better, but it is depressing to realise that that which one gave away free to start with is nevertheless capable of being stolen. Now there's a paradox for the age we live in.

Regards
HJR Received on Mon Jun 14 2004 - 05:03:48 CDT