Re: p3006854_9204_LINUX.zip wanted

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:30:58 +1000

"Mr. Chow Wing Siu" <wschow_at_Comp.HKBU.Edu.HK> wrote in message news:cajgl7$16hm$1_at_net44p.hkbu.edu.hk...
> Dear all,
>
> I wanna have this p3006854_9204_LINUX.zip file for OAS9.
> But I don't have metalink account shortly.
>
> Would you please forward this file to me via email directly?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Johnson Chow

If anyone is foolish enough actually to help you out in this way, that would actually be in breach of their licensing and support contract provisions. So you are really asking people to slit their own throats.

A valid support contract (and hence access to Metalink) can be had for quite modest outlays for cash. Buy, for example, a single-user version of Collaboration Suite for something in the vicinity of AU$230, and Metalink is all yours.

Regards
HJR Received on Mon Jun 14 2004 - 01:30:58 CDT