Re: clustering and high availability?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:37:20 -0700

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

> I repeat: Why can't you just say, without the smart comments and
> the reservation they imply, "I was wrong to suggest that; I see the point
> you were making; and upon reflection, I agree with it"?
>
> You still haven't.
>
> HJR\
Because I don't for one minute think I was wrong. Serge and I were discussing hard disks. You brought up sharing of RAM out of the blue. Which, as you acknowledged, has nothing to do with shared everything as defined by Oracle.

What is it in your drinking water that makes you want to drive every nail in with a sledge hammer?

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu