Re: Performance Difference

From: Cary Millsap <cary.millsap>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 17:37:15 -0500

It's not just whether your data are logically identical, or if your stats are the same. In fact, it's possible that your stats are identical but SHOULDN'T BE. The physical distribution of your data can make a huge difference in the performance of queries against logically identical data sources.

Cary