Listener Problem

From: John Wood <jwood_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:29:39 GMT

I have a Test Oracle Database Server, running 9.0.1.4 on Win2000 Server. A few weeks ago, I renamed the Window Computer Name. It worked fine and I managed to connect to the database from another PC.

Last week, when I moved the Server to a different subnet in another building, I have trouble connecting to the database using Sqlplus from another PC. But I can connect to the database with Sqlplus on the same Server. But if I use OEM on the same Server, I have error on failing to connect to Listener. Wonder what may go wrong. Thanks.
JW. Received on Sat Jun 12 2004 - 17:29:39 CDT