Migration from Novell 5.1 to Red Hat Linux 8 (Oracle 9i)

From: ptreves <ptreves_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: 11 Jun 2004 22:36:45 -0700

Hello,

I have an Oracle 8.0.5 database installed on a Novell 5.1 server. I want to migrate my database to Oracle 9i and install it on a Linux Red Hat 8 server.

I have a total of 8 client workstations running Windows XP and Windows 98.
I also have a licensing issue between the Windows XP and Windows 98 client computers (ORA-00019).

Can this be done ? How can I go about this ?

Regards,

Paolo Trèves, ing. Received on Sat Jun 12 2004 - 00:36:45 CDT