Re: database market share 2003

From: Andrew Hamm <ahamm_at_mail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 11:03:13 +1000

Joel Garry wrote:

>> I'm waiting to see who's going to be the first to lose the argument
>> according to Godwin's Law (first law of Usenet).
>
> But this thread seems to be proving Garry's Paradox:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=1996Dec17.142701.5177%40rossinc.com&output=gplain

I dunno - noon is starting to get very personal. I'm tempted to weigh in and nudge him towards vast sweeping generalisations of corporate personalities, to see if he stumbles over the abyss. I wouldn't want to activate Quirk, as was pointed out in your link. Received on Fri Jun 11 2004 - 20:03:13 CDT