Oracle Forms Builder Language 10g

From: Gaetan Poitras <poitrasg_at_crcsogema.com>
Date: 11 Jun 2004 06:21:26 -0700

I did install Oracle Developer Suite ORA10gDS on XP.

I have a problem, all my tools like Oracle Forms Builder are in French,
How can I cange the language of the tool to be in english.

Also, When I run my application it is good but when I open a simple fmb in forms builder and I run it from there then I can not run it and receive the message java.lang.class... not found.

The third problem is that the help online in forms builder does work, and I look at the metalink at the solution does not work, anybody had this problem ?
I receive FRM-18105.
Maybe it is all related to the language of forms builder..!?

Any Idea..
Thanks
poitrasg_at_crcsogema.com Received on Fri Jun 11 2004 - 08:21:26 CDT