10g: How to inspect active sessions, transaction, locks, etc.

From: Oliver Zeigermann <oliver_at_zeigermann.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:41:07 +0200

I have a problem that requires me to inspect all active sessions, transactions and locks. However, with the web bases 10g enterprise mananger I do not seem to get the right information together. The only thing I have found are information about most active statements.

What I would like to know is:
a) Is there a way to get what I want with the 10g EM? b) Is there another (free) tool that allows me to get the wanted information?
c) Should I install 9i again and try to non web EM?

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Oliver Received on Fri Jun 11 2004 - 04:41:07 CDT