Re: How to genereate the script ?

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:50:01 +1000

"m" <orange.maori_at_caramail.com> wrote in message news:cabnk6$1u9d$1_at_biggoron.nerim.net...
> Hi,
>
> I'm a beginner in Oracle 9i and i like to know if it is possible to
generate
> the script of a database automaticaly.
>
> Many thanks in advance,

Not entirely sure what you mean by 'generating a script automatically', since that would imply some sort of mind reading capability on the part of the software, but you can certainly get scripts generated for you which will include all the various options you can possibly think of. Just use the Database Configuration Assistant: the last screen gives you an option to not actually create a database but to generate a bunch of scripts which, if executed, would do the deed.

Regards
HJR Received on Fri Jun 11 2004 - 02:50:01 CDT