[Pbl] SQL with Esker Tun & SQL Net

From: John Fuss <newskob650_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:56:01 +0200

Hi,

first excuse my horrible english.

My problem :
we try to execute a SQL Request on an Oracle DB with a 'ORDER BY'. We use Esker Tun and it works, but with SQL Net the ORDER BY didn't work, we have the records but it is not sorted. We tried to reboot the server, restart the DB but the problem is still here.

Maybee someone have a solution ?

Thanks.

It's a CCMX DB.

John Received on Thu Jun 10 2004 - 05:56:01 CDT