Re: 9i New Features E-book

From: Igor Laletin <ilaletin_at_usa.net>
Date: 9 Jun 2004 19:29:40 -0700

Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam> wrote in message news:<40c6ecaf$0$1584$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>...

> But let me re-iterate: I have never heard anything but praise for Howard,
> and boy do I know his former employers!

I jumped to a conclusion. Why? Took for granted Oracle monitors oracle-related newsgroups and ensures all employees follow standards of business correspondence. Makes sense because they are still associated with the company even if they use disclaimers and other email addresses. Already apologised for this. Hopefully it's accepted.

> Now: some may consider his replies tough. Fair enough it's a personal
> thing. I don't, although we may have our arguments. However no one can
> claim he's not fair.

My reply wasn't about fairness. More about unprovoked bashing. Looks to me sort of like one goes by the street, kicks a dog and goes further. Of course we may have our arguments.

Thanks,
Igor Received on Wed Jun 09 2004 - 21:29:40 CDT