Re: database market share 2003

From: Blair Adamache <badamache_at_2muchspam.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:15:14 -0400

You can't gather facts by searching on google, looking at the first two lines, and reaching a conclusion. It's a good way to stuff one's head with assumptions and hyperbole, but you have to read the links you find to start learning anything. Good God, they must teach research methodologies at the University of Washington, right?

And please let everyone refrain from searches like "Blair Adamache"+wanker or the same for Daniel, Serge or Nuno.