Oracle 10g on Fedora Core 2

From: Mr. Chow Wing Siu <wschow_at_Comp.HKBU.Edu.HK>
Date: 9 Jun 2004 10:06:38 GMT

Dear all,

I installed 10g successfully on Fedora Core 2.

However, whenever I use the advanced option to install such as, Intermedia, Text, etc, it caused error during installation.

Therefore, only the template starter database can be installed.

Does anyone have the solution? Thanks in advanced.

--
Johnson Chow