Re: How about an Oracle debate?

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 16:22:07 +1000

"Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-downwithspammersfamily_at_attbi.net> wrote in message news:IQxxc.65105$eY2.12457_at_attbi_s02...

> Are all the participants going to have to wear those Hill Billy teeth? (to
> give it more of a Jerry Springer look)
> Jim

As I believe I've already posted elsewhere, the mere fact that you (and others) find the proposal amusing means Don's already achieved what he set out to achieve by making it.... distracting people from paying attention to his unprofessional tactics of *suppressing* debate and technical scrutiny by approaching one's employers if you cross him.

It isn't a cause for hilarity, I hope, to discover this man knows very little technically about Oracle, but that he will threaten you, abuse you, and try and get you sacked to stop that little nugget of truth being made public.

Regards
HJR Received on Wed Jun 09 2004 - 01:22:07 CDT