Oracle export conversion

From: Bj <Bj_at_nospam.fr>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:31:11 +0200

hi,

Is there a way to convert a binary oracle database export to an ascii export ?
We're unable to re-import the full binary export so we want to get some

   specific tables.
With the imp command, we managed to get DDL statments but now we need to get the data.

regards,

Bj Received on Tue Jun 08 2004 - 08:31:11 CDT