Re: [Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition] Which package do I need to install to get the analytic functions?

From: Jacques-Henri <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:38:46 +0200

"Jacques-Henri" <nobody_at_nowhere.com> a écrit dans le message news: ca3umc$8s0$1_at_s1.read.news.oleane.net...

Hmm, it seems when I install 8.1.7 EE over 8.1.7 SE the OLAP functions still aren't enabled (V$OPTION still says FALSE when querying for OLAP Window Functions).

Running catproc.sql as INTERNAL didn't help either.

Is there another admin script to run to fix the problem? Received on Tue Jun 08 2004 - 07:38:46 CDT