Re: database market share 2003

From: Data Goob <datagoob_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 20:09:41 -0400

I remember RDB on the VAX. It was simple, primitive, and come to think of it, faster than SQL-Server using cursors. Very basic features, but it worked. VAX C was easy too, even using VAX curses-library was interesting, but I could never grasp an idea of where I was on VMS, directories just didn't seem to be relevant...