Re: How about an Oracle debate?

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.verwijderdit.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 22:41:35 +0200

On 7 Jun 2004 12:59:18 -0700, don_at_burleson.cc (Don Burleson) wrote:

>However, I've been informed that there may be a problem that I did not
>consider, that these names don't correspond with "real" people.
>
>It turns out that I cannot verify that Nuno Souto, Richard Foote or
>Howard J. Rogers actually exist. No resumes with verifiable details,
>no photographs of any of them.

Mr Burleson,
It strikes me you are incapable to see that resorting to slander as the above ruins whatever credit you have build in the field. In fact whatever you have written, whether accurate or inaccurate, deserves to be thrashed, now you to need to proof or your inaccuracies by contributions to an international forum that should be subjected to legal scrutiny, as your contributions are slander. In short, Mr. Burleson, if you exist, you only deserve contempt and disgust.

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA