Re: 9i New Features E-book

From: Don Burleson <don_at_burleson.cc>
Date: 7 Jun 2004 06:43:10 -0700

Unprofessional? Excuse me?

Actually, it's the exact opposite!

It's easy for cowards to hurl insults anonymously, but it takes a REAL professional to stand-up and face those they accuse.

A real professional does NOT hide behind anonymity, tossing malicous crap and then crawling back into the safety of cyberspace.

Only an inept, unprofessional coward would run-away from the chance to engage in a face-to-face debate.

You anonymous trolls are the ones who should be embarassed.

BTW, I heard some real gems about you and HJR from the Oz folks at IOUG, and trust me, I'm not the only one who thinks that you are unprofessional. . .