Re: 9i New Features E-book

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 22:00:11 +1000

"Don Burleson" <don_at_burleson.cc> wrote in message news:998d28f7.0406061746.32de707e_at_posting.google.com...
> > And you aren't worth 4 hours of my time.
>
> Oh, right. . . .
>
> Tell ya what, I'll stop over and visit you in Manteo, just name the
> place and time and I will be there.
>
> Got the guts to meet me in-person and insult me to my face?
>
> I doubt it, but please, prove me wrong. . . .

Largely repeating myself, but hoping the message gets through to you soon:

If you want to contact me with regard to a lawsuit, as I mailed you when you first threatened me, get your attorneys to email me at hjr_at_dizwell.com, and I shall email them by return details of my lawyers. It's really as simple as that, and there's no mystery about it. It also happens to be the proper way of doing things, whereas running off to try to stir things up with employers is improper. As is threatening to have a punch-up.

My email address is a matter of public record, and the fact that you post in this group means you've had the ability to know it since I first used it.

HJR Received on Mon Jun 07 2004 - 07:00:11 CDT