Re: 9i New Features E-book

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_JUNKTHISBIT.Bountiful.Demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 09:15:27 +0100

On 6 Jun 2004 18:46:37 -0700, don_at_burleson.cc (Don Burleson) wrote:

>> And you aren't worth 4 hours of my time.
>
>Oh, right. . . .
>
>Tell ya what, I'll stop over and visit you in Manteo, just name the
>place and time and I will be there.
>
>Got the guts to meet me in-person and insult me to my face?
>
>I doubt it, but please, prove me wrong. . . .

It has to be said that your last two posts did sound very much like a threat to me.

Mind you, it also sounded like 'me an my friends are gonna get you Howard' - which if true, makes you sound like a real wanker.

Hopefully, this is not the case.

Cheers,
Norm.

Remove the obvious bit to reply to my email address. Received on Mon Jun 07 2004 - 03:15:27 CDT