Re: 9i New Features E-book

From: Don Burleson <don_at_burleson.cc>
Date: 6 Jun 2004 18:40:01 -0700

> Have the courage of your convictions, Don.
> Sue the people you disagree with.

If you truly believe this you will send me your hotel name and dates in Manteo, and I'll take care of it. Also, please send me your home address in Oz. We lost track of you when you moved into the countryside earlier this year. . .

But of course, you won't. You hide for a very good reason; you are scared of legal recourse, admit it. I published my home address and telephone number because I'm right about your deeds and you know it.

By failing to be forthright by providing your contact information, everyone will know the truth about your seedy campaign of malice and defamation.

Why don't you share the REAL truth about what you have done?